Best WhatsApp Status & Quotes 2018 - Romantic Status For Whatsapp.

cool status for whatsapp plusOn this page, you are going to find over a 100+ amazing best whatsapp status & quotes cool whatsapp DP, funny, lovely, happy and sad quotes/  status for whatsapp.

Why in the first place do you pick up your phone, head over to google, bing or yahoo and type the whatsapp status" ? What possibly are you even looking for? Surprising question right?

But hey, you are not the only one, this same word gets searched over a million times monthly on the search engines, and there could be no better explanation to this than "everybody wants to be so cool on their social media profiles" and here, we are going to be doing just that. "The Best  and Cool Whatsapp Status for your Profiles"

See Also: 100+ amazing Status for Facebook

Top Collection of The Best & Latest Whatsapp Status


** Every new day that comes is another chance to change something in your life, every new day is a chance to feel blessed for what you have.

** Death is not and can never be the Biggest Loss in LIFE! The only BIGGEST Loss is when our Relationships Die among us While We are still Alive

** Naturally, I was born intelligent, but education ruined me by teaching me many useless things I never got to use in the real life.

** Unity they say is strength, for when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.

** Time indeed, is what we all want the  most, but ironically, its  what we use worst.

** if you are looking for the best fit for a difficult task, then "Choose a lazy person to do a difficult job... Because he will surely find an easy way to do it."

** I think I really need to get personal AC's in this really terrible temperature.

** The only three rules to remember in life guaranteed to help you live long. 1.Do not panic 2.If you panic, then try to get calm immediately and finally, 3. Always Remember rules number 1 and 2.

** I have finally lost my mind, if you happen to see it, please do not bother to return it because it wasnt working properly any way.



Below you will find a Compilation of the best Whatsapp status here as we have included; motivational whatsapp status & quotes, funny whatsapp status, inspirational status for whatsapp, funny exam status for whatsapp, attitude status quotes, friendship status, exam days whatsapp status, emotional and heart touching whatsapp quotes + funky and nice status for whatsapp plus

LETS GO.

Funny Whatsapp Status & Quotes + DP status for Whatsapp

whatsapp funny statusListed here are some really cool and funny whatsapp status you can use to make friends laugh out loud. Enjoy these cool whatsapp funny status.

1. Admitted! I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but at least, i never commented “Cute pics dear “on girls profile picture

2. Hmm.. I just wish i could trade my heart for another liver, so that i can drink more and care less

3.  When I was Born, mr DEVIL said "oh shit". This is a competition

4. Marriage is more like a workshop. Where the husband works and the wife just shops. LOL!

5. Interesting how One wise guy invented a mobile application "Whatsapp" and his wife added last seen feature.

6. At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food

7. Life is too short to spend 5 whole minutes of your time reading my status. But the worst part is you can't just do without actually looking at it.

8. Amazing how insurance is like marriage. You just pay, pay, pay, and keep paying but never get anything back

9. Hmm.. They say we learn from our own mistakes; therefore, I have taken it upon myself to make as many as possible!!! Yea, Soon I will be a genius. Ha ha

10. Dear Maths, please grow up quick and start solving your own problems. I am tired of solving them for you.

Controversial Status Quotes


Listed among-st this category are status for whatsapp that are somehow sounding weird, they tend to oppose a particular general point of view, but funny enough they are true.

1. Yes I know, Money may not buy happiness, but seriously, I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.

2. Take it or leave it, Your status will never ever match my status, neither on whatsapp nor in reality.

3. I enjoy it when people show Attitude to me, because, it only shows that they need an Attitude to impress me! VIP

4. Yes I agree! I Am Not Special , but I Am Just a Limited Edition

5. I work for money, if you are looking for loyalty then hire a Dog because I am down to earth but still above you all.

6. A Girl in need is your wife indeed. A friend indeed is a friend in need.

Inspirational / Motivational Whatsapp Status Messages, DP and Good Status for whatsapp

good status for whatsapp - motivational
Listed in this category are some lovely whatsapp messages likely to get any depressed person motivated and ready for life challenges. Begin any persons day with these amazing motivational status for whatsapp.

1. Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.

2. In anything you do, just know that the “Price is what you pay and Value is what you get.” – Warren Buffet

3. A little word of advice here, Don’t take yourself too seriously, because, honestly speaking "No one else does".

4. Where there is no struggle, absolutely, there is no strength for every good burden is a blessing.

5. Sometimes, I sincerely wish I could fast forward the time, to see if in the end it’s all worth it.

6. In life, It’s not how tragically we suffer that matters, but how miraculous we survived and live it is all that matters.

7. Hey there, Please do not in any way get confused between my personality & my attitude. "My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are".

8. People are very similar to music, some say the truth, some lifts up your soul, some funny and the rest are just noise. It all depends on your choice.

9. Do not see & think others doing better than you, Just try to beat your own records everyday because, Success is a fight between YOU & YOURSELF ONLY

10. Every other birds find shelter during a rain, but the Eagle avoids the rain by flying above the Clouds. YES! Problems are common, but your attitude makes all the difference.


Lovely, Romantic Whatsapp Love Status Quotes " love quotes for whatsapp status "

love quotes for whatsapp status
Oh la la! Just fell in love? Or perhaps you are trying to woo someone via whatsapp? No worries, these love quotes for whatsapp status has got you covered. Listed here are some whatsapp love status (whatsapp status love) guaranteed to not just appeal to, but also captures the heart.

1. Go ahead and Flip a coin, If the head comes, I am yours, and if the tail comes then you are mine.

2. Social Happiness in a relationship is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing...”

3. Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours is just awesome. ( Not love whatsapp status but MY LOVE STATUS.)

4. I sincerely want to show you how much I love you, but first, I'll have to show how big the universe is because my love for you is bigger than it.

5. Respect yourself and follow your heart. Its as SIMPLE as That.

6. When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.. --Albert Einstein-- .

7.


Sad Status Update for whatsapp


1. I was not busy to be online, I had just gave up on
my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my
contact name as “Free Recharge”

2. I was so happy to be see her, not until I called her phone and found it ringing under the table with "Free Recharge Calling"

3. According to Scientist, the world is made up of Protons, Neutrons & Electrons. But they are dead wrong because, they forgot to mention Morons like you.

Some Whatsapp dp quotes & Wallpaper Update you can use on your Profile.

best status for whatsapp dp

Below are some few blue WhatsApp wallpapers  (whatsapp dp quotes) you can use for your whatsapp status update. We are very sure others will download them from your whatsapp profile and re-use them cause they are simply cool.

whatsapp dp quotes
I,ve finally lost my mind. if found, dont bother to return it. It wasnt working properly anyway

whatsapp dp quotes status
Gods not Dead

It is very much understandable how hard it can be to find or come up with the right quotes for your Status for WhatsApp which explains why numerous WhatsApp quotes on different themes have been compiled here.

This way, it will be easier for you to find the perfect quote to describe exactly your thoughts and feelings just in the most perfect way as well.

Incoming Search Terms

  • Whatsapp quotes
  • status quotes
  • love status for whatsapp
  • whatsapp status for love
  • whatsapp dp quotes
  • nice status for whatsapp 
  • short status for whatsapp 
  • whatsapp funny status
  • good whatsapp status 
  • good status for whatsapp 
  • best whatsapp status 
  • love status for whatsapp 
Enjoy this Funny but Lovely Short Whatsapp Clip.

the video below is quiet good and I hope you find it appealing.



Loved these collections of cool whatsapp status and messages you can use for your status update for whatsapp? Don't forget to share with your friends and family on your social media circle by using any of the share buttons on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment